Greatness – Luke Hodge Personally Signed Wings
Four times ‘The General’ has tasted Premiership success – thrice, consecutively, as captain. Two Norm Smith Medals highlight that captaincy is just one measure by which Luke Hodge leads on the biggest stage. In now his sixteenth season at the highest level, the #1 pick in the famous 2001 National Draft continues to personify those traits that have made Hawthorn a modern powerhouse – talent, commitment, relentlessness and determination.
We have seen one who inspires, leads by example, and only ever looks back to help his comrades join overcome adversity and join him in shared excellence; one who shows a willingness to carry his soldiers in times of trouble, yet shows humility in his successes. Twice the Peter Crimmins Medallist and a three-time All Australian, Luke Hodge will run through the banner in his game 300 one of the most decorated leaders of men that modern football has had the pleasure to watch.
As Luke Hodge prepares to become the eighth Hawk to reach the 300 game milestone, ‘GREATNESS’ – a tribute that recognises not just the man himself but also his stunning list of accolades. With each edition of ‘GREATNESS’ personally signed by Hodge, strictly limited and independently authenticated, the piece is a must have for both Hawks fans and astute collectors alike. Stock is strictly limited – a break from the norm for memorabilia in our Wings range – so secure yours now to avoid disappointment.
GREATNESS – LUKE HODGE PERSONALLY SIGNED WINGS DISPLAY
- Acknowledges and pas tribute to Luke Hodge – Hawthorn’s three-time Premiership captain and Norm Smith Medallist as he becomes the eighth Hawk to play 300 games
- Features ‘The General’ in iconic pose, wearing every medal he has won on the AFL’s biggest stage, amidst a backdrop of the four Premiership cups he has won during his career
- Each edition comes personally signed by Hodge, signed in black ink directly onto the stunning print
- Limited to just 300 personally signed editions – a tribute to his milestone achieved in his sixteenth consecutive season
- Presented in a deluxe timber frame and framed to archival standards
- Officially licensed by the Australian Football League
- Independently authenticated by AFL Players Association
- Accompanied by an individually numbered AFLPA Certificate of Authenticity
- Approx framed size impressive 1200mm x 480mm